Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

Working alone in a warehouse for 20 hours a week for the past 10 months has made me slightly more antisocial.
When making homemade french fries save the skins; they can be baked later or made into beer.
No good novels have a happy ending.
I imagine that death is much like before you were born.
A theory of time has been forming in my mind for the past few years; everyone experiences the same amount of time, a lifetime. The time experienced between birth and death for a five year old is the same time experienced between birth and death for a 100 year old. That's why each week, month, year, etc. always seems to go by quicker as you get older. "Time" is compressing itself within your lifetime.
I've lived over the entire city of Richmond but I only really feel at home when I'm in the 757.
Meditations by Marcus Aurelius will make you feel like a worthless piece of shit for laying in bed too long in the morning.
The bottom rung of the ladder is the most important rung. All the other rungs look down on it but without it they are all useless.
When everything is weighed out, I find myself a pessimist and I'm fine with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment